Our team welcomes you at WESTEND CITY HOSTEL.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we ask you to follow a few house rules:
- Please be sure to keep to the night rest from from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Please do not bring any music boxes or similar.
- Breakfast is served only for groups after writen confirmation daily from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the breakfast room.
- From 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. the rooms are cleaned. Therefore, the floor in the room and bathroom must be kept free of objects. We also ask you to pick up the luggage when you use the staircase.
- For hygienic reasons, please use our bed linen and cover the mattress and the blanket as well as the pillow with it.
- It is not allowed to take open food and alcoholic drinks into the room. Excessive alcohol consumption is also prohibited throughout the hostel.
- For the sake of the environment, we ask the group to dispose of plastic and glass bottles separately in the bins provided in the courtyard or in the common room.
- It is not allowed to wash in the rooms. Washing coins and detergent are available at the reception for 8€.
- Cooking, ironing and handling open fires in the room is strictly prohibited. Smoking (including water pipes and e-cigarettes) is forbidden in the entire building.
- If you set off the fire alarm in your room out of carelessness, you will get charged 360€ for the operation of the fire brigade. Therefore, keep in mind that smoking is strictly forbidden in the entire house. If the lift is operated improperly and a technician is called out, you will be charged at least 350€.
- According to official regulations, emergency exits and emergency ladders may only be used in case of danger. Misuse will be punished with €40! If you use the emergency stairs when we don’t have an emergency, we don’t take any liability.
- The house door is locked from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.. But you can open the house door by putting your Key-Card in front of the Key-Card-Reader. Also the elevator is locked from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- For your own safety, always lock your locker and room door. Keep your valuables with you when you leave your room.
- For your safety, this hostel is under video surveillance.
- On departure, please bring your key card and bed linen to the reception.
- Check in time is 15:00 p.m.
- Please check out on the day of departure by 10:30 a.m. at the latest.
- If you wish to extend your stay, please inform our reception by 10 a.m..
In the case of damages caused by the guest, the compensation law regulations apply. As a result, the guest is liable for all damage and disadvantage suffered by the accommodation provider or third parties due to his/her fault or fault of his/her companion or other persons for whom he is responsible and even when the injured party is entitled to claim compensation directly from the accommodation provider. Westend City Hostel has the right to charge your credit card for the outstanding amount and damages. Liability for damages has to be taken by the person having caused the damage or his/her parents or-int the case of groups-the person/authority having carried out the reservation.
The contractual partners agree that the hostel is not liable for any property brought by customers or visitors to generally accessible areas or in hired guest rooms. The hostel’s liability does not extend to valuables such as laptops or notebooks, cameras, money etc., which are to be deposited at reception and are subject to a special safekeeping agreement. If the customer fails to surrender his/her valuables, then the hostel is relieved of any liability for these items.
The Westend City Hostel – team wishes you a pleasant stay!